Taxpayer Representation

An Enrolled Agent is an individual permitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. This means that if you are ever contacted by the IRS or another tax agency (like a state department of revenue), need to negotiate an Offer in Compromise, set up an Installment Agreement or need to get your wages out of garnishment by a tax authority, BCB can act on your behalf so you don’t have to navigate the tax system alone.

Representation services are available for both individuals and businesses. Unlike CPAs and attorneys, Enrolled Agents are permitted to represent clients in all 50 states before all tax agencies. Click here to learn more about Enrolled Agents.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close